- The market will operate from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm the first Wednesday in June to the last Wednesday in October.
- Vendors must be set up no later than 7:00 am so that there is no interruption in service. Vendors will be turned away if they arrive after 6:30 am. Vendors will not be permitted to break down setup before 1:00 pm.
- Large trucks, those over 1.5 tons, must unload and exit the area no later than 7:00 am.
- Vendors will be limited to the sale of plants, bakery, produce, consumable items, approved arts and crafts, and related items sold by Farmer’s Market vendors and holiday/seasonal items. The sale of other retail flea market items and antiques will not be permitted.
- Vendors who must use a vehicle as an integral part of their business are limited to a vehicle with a weight of 1.5 tons or less. Using the vehicle as a holding area is not considered integral to the business. A special usage permit must be filled out, submitted and then approved before any vehicle parking is allowed.
- All generators must be silent and approved by Farmer’s Market manager.
- The Market will close during times of inclement weather.
- The Market Manager reserves the right to relocate vendors within the market and to limit the quantity of stall space sold to any vendor.
- Vendors are responsible for the cleanup in the vicinity of their operation. No cardboard boxes, fruit, plants, trash, or displays are to be left behind.
- Two consecutive no shows, without notification to management, will constitute an automatic termination of a vendor.
- First offense will carry a written warning. A second offense will result in terminating a vendor.
- No one vendor may reserve more than 15% of the market space unless approved by a committee.
- After unloading, all vendor vehicles with a trailer are required to park in the side alley lot or other location as designated by the market manager. All other vendor vehicles are required to park in the customer parking lot for the duration of the market.
- All potential vendors must fill out, email or mail in the application. Go to the Elmhurst York and Vallette Business Association web page under forms to download. Vendors are selected on a first come first serve basis as spots become available.
Want to be a merchant at
the Elmhurst Farmers Market?
Complete & return the 2019 Application & the Release & Indemnity Agreement below for consideration to participate in the 2019 market season. Returning the completed forms does not guarantee a vendor booth at the market. Vendors will be allowed to participate at the sole discretion of the York & Vallette Business District.